Agnostic.com

4 10

I like Chris Cuomo's classification of the two groups in the US today: the "Vaccinated" and the "Vacuous"

t1nick 8 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that is accurate

bobwjr Level 10 July 29, 2021

I caught that too, and liked it, though I wasn't sure I heard it right! Gutsy, but true!

Cuomo made another good observation. The anti-vaccine crowd insist that ,"it's their body, their right to control their body, and their right not to get vaccinated".

They are the same people who choose to deny women' the right to control their own bodies.

t1nick Level 8 July 28, 2021

I am not very familiar with US culture, but I have also heard that you have a subculture which takes a pride in saying that it would be prepared to. "Take a bullet for my country." But not it seems a tiny jab from a very small needle. Presumably because that is really scary. Forgive me, but to a foreigner this seems really strange. LOL

Excellent classification system.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.