Agnostic.com

15 13

LINK MAGA Cultist Pastor Screams at Church Members: “Do Not Get Vaccinated!” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Well, it is possible that due to people like him, enough conservatives will inadvertently die to alter election results in the midterms in 2022.

snytiger6 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God told Moses to order the Israelite families to sacrifice a lamb and smear the blood on the door of their houses. In this way the angel of death would know to 'pass over' the houses of the Israelites. This is why the festival commemorating the escape from Egypt is known as Passover.

Sounds an awful lot similar to vaccination to me.

Nature cleaning the gene pool

There are some of us who have legitimate reasons not to be vaccinated. I’ve already had the virus a year and a half ago. I had open heart surgery 4 years ago. One of side effects of vaccines is heart inflammation. So I have to decide which is the bigger threat. Covid19 or risk heart issues with vaccine. Doing research I’ve read even if you do get covid19 second time it’s not near as bad so I felt like that was the least of the two. Some people are not crazy for not taking the vaccine and have legitimate concerns. I had been around covid19 people after I had it and never caught it.

If not for heart surgery I would take vaccine.

F'em. Time to start eliminating the stupid. Stupid has been running this planet for way too long.

Asshole is killing his followers

Don't his people realize that Trump is vaccinated along with the vast majority of Republican leaders?

How stupidity makes people blind

Doctor Death (Christopher Daniel Duntsch, [en.wikipedia.org] ) by another name?

V

Mvtt Level 7 Aug 2, 2021

Hopefully his followers listen and then nature takes its course and they all get sick and perish from COVID. I’m sick of putting up with these morons!

Good let them DIE! If not death then their lives are fucked from all the problems this virus has been known to cause, just because they survived doesn't mean it's over.

I can't help but think that the pandemic is the best way to eliminate religutards and republicans.
Overpopulation has been a huge problem on this rock, and in this country, for a long time.

I doubt enough would die of Covid to make any difference in voting. But one can hope.

We don't know how many people will die from covid before 22's election.

It will be interesting to see with so much vaccine resistance amoung these religious communities if the # of believers drops when all is said and done with COVID. Not just from those leaving churches, but from them dying off from the disease.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.