Agnostic.com

12 15

LINK Kenneth Copeland: My Private Jet “Doesn’t Belong to the Lord… It’s Mine!” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I'd be willing to bet that it was his ministry that paid for the jet, and that he did nhot claim the jet as income on his taxes.

snytiger6 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scam artists all of them. Greedy, self centered con men.

A self-centred, self-serving asshole, pure and simple.

Kenneth Copeland and his ilk are disgusting individuals. The whole televangelism lot make me so angry.

These lying bastards are so sickening! Maybe “his” private jet will go down with him in it!

Some one should investigate tax fraud - "his jet" and how did he pay for it?

I would love to get the results of an IQ test on a random sample of his followers.

I'd be willing to bet that this wasn't what he was telling his followers when he told them to dig deep because his ministry needed a jet.

Hope next time he's on it, it crashes.

Everything is his, and he should be paying taxes for them too.

Maybe he'll have a plane crash and die.

So he thinks he has the power to fix corrosion eh! Perhaps the lord gave him that plane so he could meet his maker sooner.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.