Agnostic.com

1 4

Just read a great book, "Pack Up The Moon" by Kristen Higgins. It's about a man trying to deal with his wife's death after a terminal illness, when he finds out she instructed a friend to deliver a note with instructions to him every month for the first year after her death. And, so each month he follows the instructions. It's a very wonderful story. The story itself is a lot better than the title of the book. I highly recommend it.

I read on average at least two books a day, and I do not recommend books all that often. So, you can be pretty sure that this one is a good one.

snytiger6 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two books a day, I see you cannot spend much time reading. Joking. I would read the book, but I have to get stock in Kleenex first. I always cry once I figure out someone dies. I am a big baby. Yes, I am big, and yes?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.