Agnostic.com

8 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

May he suffocate in his hardened mucus clogged lungs..

Facts are irrelevant to such dangerous lunatics.

This “preacher” dropped his first wife off at an bus depot and married his secretary. He threatened to kick the teeth in of a Dunkin Donut employee that told him to wear a mask. He was recently posted of having the protection of the Proud Boys. He is grifter and a scum sucking bottom feeder.

Mask free, compassion free, intelligence free, responsibility free, tax free, but still screwing money out of his believers I guess.

I hope he get's covid and dies. I hope his church shuts down.

And yet they believe that only 2 people populated the world, but can't explain where the other people came from.

And remember when nobody knew where the sun went at night? That helped to create “God”.

Some of them can explain where the other people came from. Adam and Eve lived so long that when their kids married other brothers and sisters enough time had went by so that it was no longer incest. This countered god populating the world through his chosen method of incest.

@DenoPenno nice try, but the other people were around at the same time.

The Preacher is an obvious nut case, and that description of him is being kind.

And yet they believe a guy built a boat large enough to hold two of all the worlds animals, plus enough food to keep them alive for forty days. So sad.

And it was just that, at age 11 was when I began to think, How could that thing have stayed afloat all that time………it had no bilge pump, no charts, no depth sounder, or ventilation. You would have needed about 7 or 8 ocean liners or cargo ships to ferry around all the “Food for Noah, his family, and all the animals.

@CuddyCruiser That's easy for a theist ... god works in mysterious ways.

@jlynn37 Their explanation for all the absurdities in the Bible....😶

Darkmatter2525 on YouTube did a good take on that with God deciding to flood the world and assigning his cherub, with a pot leaf, to take care of matters. The frustrated cherub comes to God with all the science problems and asks him how he will fix certain things, to which God continues to answer "magic." After a few too many "magics," the cherub throws down his clipboard and yells to God to just fucking magic everyone dead.

Well, the biblical version of the flood is the fourth (known) version of the flood story. Funny how the Chinese who have a written history going back 6000 years has norecord of a world wide flood.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613942
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.