Agnostic.com

26 4

If your ex texted, "I'm dating someone better than you," how would you reply?

Reply in three words, please. This will be funny! I look forward to your replies.

"Who are you?" is my reply.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex is a conservative, both xian and Republican. His idea of better than me would be about the opposite of me and that's fine. However, in the sack he is as unimaginative as his outlook, and he kisses like a wet sponge. Yes, I know, why and how did I stay married for so long. So my response would be "that poor gal." He has not dated since we split up, so I don't expect that to happen. If it does I wish her well, and I hope my kids have had the discussion with him about keeping his trust fund out of greedy hands.

@HippieChick

Love your sense of humor! Great description of your ex.

"That poor girl" is perfect.

Why tell me?

I require more words though, like "The only way I could give less of a fuck would be if I was dead and that would only improve my lack of fucks because I wouldn't have you reminding me that you exist."

@Willow_Wisp

Hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh.

Love your sense of humor!

“ happy for u “

Hope it works

you're blocked again......

Someone without gonorrhea ?

@Fernapple

Hilarious!

got leprosy yet?

Cut it out !!!😂😂😂

@Pralina1 lol.

"So am I." But in reality, I wouldn't do that. Not my style. Neither world she. I wouldn't have been with someone who would feel the need to say that.

great

Not even a need for 3 words 😂😂👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌

@Pralina1 We've been on great terms and I really want nothing but the best for her,. We agreed that we would never say anything negative about each other in front of our son and so far we've managed to do that.

@glennlab I like u mr glen . U are great

I would ignore it. They want a reaction. I wouldn't give them one. It's in the rear view mirror.

It won't last...

Excellent response. I'd ignore the text. If forced to respond, I'd say "Thank you for reinforcing my excellent choice to make you my ex."

36, 48, 36?

Uh, aren't you dead?

Great, enjoy!

Forgot your meds?

with this image

Que Sera Sera

twill Level 7 Aug 17, 2021

Why torture him

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 16, 2021

In your dreams.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 16, 2021

Well, if you make an effort this time, maybe you'll hang on to him.

Oh.. that's more than 3 words. I didn't read the rules. 😀

I would say. "I'm happy for you."

My reply would be "So what?" Once they're out of my life, what do I care?

Sorry, wrong number.

I'm so glad!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.