Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Missing Car Crash Victim Found 9 Hours Later... in Passenger Seat of Same Car

😳😳😳

So....

Don't die in the front seat of a car crash in this county/state.

😯

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

North Carolina, good state.... to stay away from.

What the fuck..how do miss a body?.. the son's on junk,where the cops and towtruck driver on meth?..

Evidently Crack.

The claim is clothes were piled on top of the woman so she was not readily visiable and the son never said a word about his mom being in the car.
MY money's on the kid killed mom and was either going to dump the body or do what he did, make it look like an accident.

And elsewhere "Police Apologize for Throwing Woman's Burnt Corpse in Dumpster, Thought it Was a Mannequin:" [amp.toofab.com]

You do find some of the most interesting thing to post 🙂.

"Police have been tight-lipped about the blunder, citing an ongoing investigation."

Expect an announcement early next week that they will not be able to comment on this as a matter of national security.

She was murdered and hidden beneath a pile of clothes then he wrecked. Of course he didn’t say anything about the corpse he hid in the passenger seat and why he was driving her car. No way I’d ride as a passenger in my own car.

My conclusion matches yours. As soon as I read the statements about the purse, phone and not letting a heroin addict drive her car AND that early in the morning. . . .
The clothes and car seat piled on her might have happened in the wreck but once you read purse and phone not with the victim. It's a no brainer, IMHO.

Yeah, wondered about that myself. Hope it gets properly investigated now.

Gross incompetence.

The only reason they qualify for the upgrade to gross incompetence is that they did eventually find the body.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615982
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.