Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK “Prophetess” Defends Her Lies: You People “Don’t Understand the Spirit Realm” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She belongs in an asylum. Before Reagan changed the definition of mental illness (pushing the mentally ill out onto the streets to save money), she'd have been institutionalized.

snytiger6 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was a time I understood the spirit realm. It was years ago. Today I call it all a big crock.

I understand and still have quite a good knowledge of the Realm of Spirits, i.e. Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, et, etc, but I've left those behind as I have done with tobacco as well.

Kat, Katshit Crazy, Kerr and her imaginary Spirit Realm where oh where will it all end?

Katshit Evergreen?

She is correct. I do not understand the "Spirit Realm". In fact I say it does not exist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.