Agnostic.com

8 17

LINK Report: Allegations Of Priests Using Grindr Have Unnerved The Catholic Church

Church officials are uneasy in the wake of a series of articles published by a Catholic news blog that claim cellphone data shows priests, ranging from suburban New Jersey to even within the Vatican City’s ancient walls, are using gay hookup app Grindr, according to the New York Times.

snytiger6 9 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Catholic Church is a manipulative criminal organization. Their hypocrisy is split thick.

So back in the day as a mixologist, one of my waiters was dating the #2 guy in the archdiocese. When the Cardinal was in Rome picking the new pontif, this waiter who was 18 years old, told us the stories of debauchery at the rectory. His "boyfriend" was no boy looking to be in his late thirties. The kid was legal, I love "the gays", he tipped well. Its the hypocrisy that enrages me.

What else is new

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2021

They are only looking for another boy that they can alter.

The ones are using that trying to be part of the 21st century. Plus, I'm glad I didn't join the catholic cult, before I found this community.

Now you’ve joined the agnostic cult 😉

I do not find the fact of this surprising. Celibacy is not the natural state for man, and it makes sense that straight men are not attracted to Catholic religious life.

Catholic Priest seeks Prayer Warrior for Nighttime Companionship

Me: 58 y.o. Follower of Jesus, Saved, Horny
You: 18 - 23. Hung like a horse, Baptized (negotiable)

For discreet hot, wet, gay monkey sex that is right and just in the eyes of God. Sins in the night will be forgiven in the morning.

They’re all tucked up to begin with.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.