Agnostic.com

7 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Atheist take responsibility for their actions. We can't blame it on the Devil.

Christians claim they got their morality from god but evidence shows they simply did not read the bible.

This is not a surprise to me. I have known this for decades. Why trust someone who is decent out of fear and not because they want to be.

Ugh. Spare me... There is no comparison between Christian ' morality ' and the ethics of atheists.

When I was a Christian, I honestly believed that I held moral superiority to non Christians and that non Christians couldn’t be moral.

I left Christianity 5 years ago and feel like I couldn’t have been more wrong Christians act good because of fear of god. Non Christians do good because they want to be good people. I think Christians try to put on more of a show to look good whereas non Christians just do it from their heart.

I feel in a lot of ways that I’m more moral now than when I was a Christian

Moreover, how can someone claim that they “Love” someone while at the same time fearing them? Mind Control, that’s what it’s all about.

@CuddyCruiser I started studying hypnosis 5 years ago. After several weeks it just hit me. This is the same thing pastors do when preaching to the church. They hypnotize people to believe in hell and god.

Christians talk a big game. But that’s all it is.

All talk and no substance. Lying hypocrites.

Never any doubt in my mind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.