Agnostic.com

9 11

LINK Rep. Mo Brooks: Religious Freedom Means I Get to Push My Faith on Everyone, 24/7 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This nut has a warped view of religious freedom. As a child in history we learned how the pilgrims came across the ocean in order to escape people pushing their idea of religion onto them.

snytiger6 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And there is also this

Nice!! Got the same one!!

Then we get to push back.

Regarding the “Pilgrims,” once they were in the Americas, they pushed their version of faith on others and did not tolerate dissent well. Meanwhile, back in England, they eventually seized power under Cromwell and “the oppressed became the oppressors” with disturbing ease.

Push away. It can only help Americans to leave Christianity in record numbers.

Brooks is a seditionist. He helped fuel the terrorist attack on January 6th.

Btw, the pilgrims came because they were run out of England. Their religious beliefs were considered too extreme.
They're the assholes who fueled the burning and hanging of "witches".
They also had no problem with slavery.

Turns out, they birthed the evangelicals.

Another asshole in the mold of Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott.

Oh…….how I really look forward to retiring to North Carolina and donning these on a regular basis.

I would be careful about that, very careful.

@BirdMan1 Have already been there and done that. And moreover, if you come at me I hope you have some kind of specialized fighting skills such as Boxing, Wrestling, Martial Arts, etc etc. otherwise you will not stand a chance. I’m just who I am and who ever has a problem with it can shove a 2x4 up their rear.

That is the kind of religion none of us should tolerate!!!!!

Sorry, Alabama, but you made your choice in the last election!

He is a flag waving, evangelical member of the Amerikkka Taliban.

He must have been asleep or eating paint chips during history class.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.