Agnostic.com

6 4

Everyone on here needs to read this.

A user on Agnostic named TomMcGiverin told me about using Match.com. It sounded interesting. I signed up two days ago and had been noticing odd inconsistencies since using it. When I set my preferences to 3000 miles to search for anyone, it would show all profiles across the country to all be online at the same time. That was suspicious. I then did a search to find out if match.com was legit or not and found this article:

[ftc.gov]

If you have subscribed to any of the sites listed on that article. I highly advise reviewing your statements and or changing your credit card you used. Just wanted to make anyone aware that didn't know.

Blues-Man 6 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most love interest sites use a few fake subscriptions to lure people in. Some will answer you and then disappear. Some will appear to be there and never answer you. We know that they all cannot be online at the same time.

Come in off the ledge. I use Match.com and haven't seen any risks.

all sites are basically the same
lots of botts cause they make money for the site
300 to 500 men to each woman all horney and wanna say hey baby lets fuck tonight
a lot of the women that are on the sight don't really meet
men can't tell botts from real ...they think with their cocks

@Blues-Man ....dah and I give a shit if you like it or not its my experience after 20 yrs online dating very few are different and the few that are are not on those sites

@Blues-Man so what if it says hook ups hell I haven't looked at it since I joined I thought it was a dating site but quickly found out its not and what im looking for sure isn't what is available here for the most part.... there are some male members I respect because they make sense and some have helped me with shit I don't understand and a few are funny ... you have your nerve and you are very much easy to lump in a group for your actions and beliefs

I used Match years ago, it was perfectly fine. I like Plenty of Fish, free (they will ask you to "go big"....ignore them!) For some reason waaaay less married men on there than on Match.

@Blues-Man what fraud? Use the free version of any site, no fraud and take place......

@Blues-Man I have to say in 10+ years of using various sites off & on, I saw Nothing like that.....yes they advertise stuff like "find your heart's desire"...is that any different whatsoever from how car dealers sell cars?

@Blues-Man I think iactually saw that article somewhere awhile back.......scanned it, thought, "my tax dollars in. action, again" & moved on.

The closest I ever came to a paid dating site was getting charged cover to go into a night club.

I gave up on dating sites, if I can't meet in person I'm not going to meet anyone. Either way, I'm having the same success as I did when I was on dating sites and much less frustration.

Dating sites have the capacity to greatly magnify the results for the amount of effort invested. When I was only meeting people in person, I was getting turned down two or three times a week. But with the advent of the internet, now I can be turned down 75 times a night, and not even have to leave the house!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.