Agnostic.com

4 0

So with so many doctors in India, Africa, and SE Asia and elsewhere prescribing Ivermectin to treat covid, I’m not convinced that there isn’t something to it.
It’s not like Pfizer and Moderna have any conflict of interest here, right??! 🤨
Having said that, I AM NOT AN ANTIFAXXER!!
In fact, my second Moderna shot is scheduled for this Saturday.

Aaron70 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where did you get this information: that (actual licensed medical doctors) in (places with robust medical systems) are prescribing Ivermectin for covid? Or did you hear it on Fox "news". Or from "a friend"?

Fuck off

@Buck is that your answer? I take it you mean you made this story up.

@BitFlipper I take it you’re incapable of reading....🙄

Have you looked into what Ivermectin is & does? How Exactly would it effect a VIRUS?
Is your PCP a witch doctor? Becuz a bajillion African people use them....why or why not?

Where did you get the information that Ivermectin prescriptions are wide spread? Any statistics on its efficacy?

They are currently doing studies in India and Asia regarding it efficacy with covid. No such studies are being done in the US. Ivermectin has been being used in third world countries for years to treat other maladies though, and there are lots of information regarding its other uses.
Please do some digging yourself so you can develop your own “informed” opinion! 🙃

@Buck studies Were done in springof last year! Google it!
By you saying this i can easily see what "reliable sources" you are listening to.......

There's a vaccine! Dexamethasone had been proven to help as well as monoclonal antibodies, in clinical trials. Ivermectin is purely anecdotal as is hydrochloroquine. India has the worst outbreak on the planet. It's purely political. PM Modi is just as big a piece of shit as Trump. Sheep drench is for sheep.

Maybe.....🤔

There’s like literally dozens of countries using it though, so your theory may explain its popularity in India, but it doesn’t explain the drugs global popularity!? 🤔

@Buck Do you have any clinical evidence that it works? Jesus is popular too. WTF does that mean?

@barjoe Is it really that hard to do a little investigating on your own?! Honest to god, if it’s too much for you to do a little digging before you comment, then don’t bother opening your ignorant shithole. I’m beyond tired of copying links for intellectually lazy fucks. Get a life....😉

@Buck There is no peer review double blind study that shows any efficacy for Ivermectin to SarsCov2. None for hydroxychloroquine either. I thought you might have some secret info. Why don't you stop by the feed store out in the boonies where you live and see if they have any drench left. You can stop by Sheetz on the way home and get yourself some shitty food. Stupid motherfuckers always get nasty when their feeble minds give way.

@Buck oooohh, the " you should investigate" guy turns nasty the moment he is challenged....'nuff said!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.