Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK 'F**K Joe Biden' Chants Break Out at College Football Games Across the Country

I don't need to be a fan of Biden's 1994 crime bill nor his hand in stopping student loan debt being discharged via bankruptcy to give credit where it's due.

He was spot on when he withdrew troops, when he doubled, tripled, and quadrupled the decision to the media.

This story is not only troubling, disgusting and foul, it's proof positive I live in a country amongst some of the most politically ignorant people on the planet.

2 decades you stupid fucks. Two decades. Isn't that long enough to continuously lose a war (the longest war the USA has been involved in in history, for that matter. An illegal occupation on another note. Torture, insane civilian casualties, kids coming home without limbs in droves, 2 TRILLION dollars, etc. The ignorance is mind-numbing and infuriating.)

🤬🤬🤬

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Texas Aggies did this? Approximately 45% of the student body is ROTC. They wear their uniforms to the games. Expressing a political opinion while in uniform is grounds for discipline. I'm not taking odds that anyone will be disciplined.

While Citadel Cadets are required to be in uniform, it is a school uniform, not a U.S. military uniform, so there would probably be no discipline. I say this because The Citadel takes great pride in the fact that Citadel cadets fired the first shots at Fort Sumter to begin the American Civil War, and the college was an important source of officers for the Confederate army.

Entitled Frat bruhs being entitled white Republifascists. The sickness runs deep in their inbred families..

It was time for this to happen. Many will forget where it all came from and how it started. Thew very nature of "Q" will see to that.

I can understand the withdrawal. It’s just sad to see what will become of that nations and how women will be treated as third class citizens again

@SeaGreenEyez I’m not disputing your argument but yes without America there they are free to do whatever. My point is that I feel sorry for the Afghans that have to live under this cruel regime of the taliban

Ummmm, what? Did we confiscate their Burkas? Assist them with any civil rights? Help them get an education?
Oh, but wait, we raped a few.........

More dirty tricks by the GQP a-holes. Considering what Texas is doing with abortion, I doubt how many young girls joined in.

Shows the uncivil stupidity of Trumpites.

Not just politically stupid, just stupid. If things don't change these people's children and especially their grandchildren will grow up to hate them for what they left them, at least the ones who live through it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.