Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Plans for $400-billion new city in the American desert unveiled

Well this guy's brilliant!!!!!

How does he think citizens are going to get in and out of this eutopia when the entire infrastructure in America is, has already or soon will, crumble. 🤔🤔🤔

This is what being a Walmart Exec does post-Walmart. Comes out of the Stupid AF Closet.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope it is built in the Appalachian Desert so I can figure out where that is.

Wake me up when they have found and secured a site and the funding to build.

Must have been a really slow day at CNN.

Good, let get all the trillionaires and Billionaires in one place, be so much easier to find them...

If anything like this happens in America it will not be in our lifetimes. This seems so much to have come out of a plot for some type of movie. Rich people finally avoiding all the chaos they have created.

Probably hopes that he and other rich fucks will live there in the future and be able to escape the apocalypse that engulfs the rest of America.

Oh it'll engulf them, first..

@Charlene Well, we can always hope for that, as they'll surely deserve it.

Talk about pie in the sky, never work especially in the desert

I can guarantee that this city will never be built.

That is what was said about airplanes, submarines, landing on the moon...and the list goes on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.