Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Hate-Preacher Screams at Critics in His Church to “Be Man Enough” to Leave | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He is telling his parishioners not to criticize him for turning his sermons into far right wing political rallies.

snytiger6 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This era also may achieve what we have called for. The attention the churches want is driving them out in the light. This may not work in their favor.

Politicians should take notes from him on how to do some political grandstanding. Embarrassing. That’s the way preachers do . They start whooping and hollering to play with your emotions so your focusing on emotions rather than actual bs they are saying

There's a difference between religion and government. He will loose his job if he can't figure that out.

People go there and actually give this guy their money.....I'll never understand

twill Level 7 Sep 13, 2021

It’s called Stupidity.

Yeah, I kind of shook my head in wonder about their giving him money too.

Calling this guy a preacher is like calling a crocodile a pet!

Gosh. He sounds like a mad person. Where is the ambulance and those men in white coats to take him away?

Well, you see when Ronald Reagan was president, in order to help pay for all his tax cuts for the rich, he changed the definition of mental illness for those who are institutionalized. Now, if you are not an immediate danger either to yourself or somebody else, you don't get institutionalized. Reagan emptied out the asylums and put those mentally ill people, who had been institutionalized, out on the streets, which was why there was such a huge explosion of homeless when he was president. It was republican "compassionate conservatism" at work

All these fuckers doing ANYTHING political should be taxed.

Maybe they should all leave him and become agnostic atheist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.