Agnostic.com

14 18

Rally in Support of Capitol Attackers Draws a Small Crowd

D.C. Dud.

Less than a hundred Trumpers showed up. Scared of being arrested. Haha!

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

100+ L O S E R S 😂

This was good news, but the crowing and threatening will continue. Looks like our military was not ready to reinstate Trump. Wait! If he has really been the prez the whole time why does he need this? How is Trump number 45 when the Q people claim he is really number 19 and does it mean he had a double presidency? What does this nonsense have to do with Rutherford B. Hayes? I give up!

Bubba thumps his chest and says “I’m gonna go der an kick me some ass!”

Peggy-sue stomps her foot and says “ you lose yer job over this , and your ass is outta here!”

She won

I sort of thought that that was what was going to happen, but I did not want to say it out loud.

It’s good news………but don’t for a moment think this is over. Not by a long shot.

It's not so much fun when they can't sucker punch anybody. Most of the guys who would have been there under different circumstances have gone back underground, like traitorous, cowardly cicadas.

Hope this wasn't an april fool's stunt and the next gathering is huge.

That’s not a surprise, it seems like most things these days is just media driven hype......

A small crowd with equally small penises, what were the odds?!?🤨

How much money was spent getting ready for these fools?

Just read that. Problem is with these numbskulls, is the simple fact in order to get the word to masses of followers our authorities will be watching. Jan. 6 was a surprise attack and since tRump and his cronies are no longer in power we won't be fooled twice. I doubt there will be another attack like 1/6. If there is than we deserve it.

😅😅😅😅😅 I guess those that showed up had nothing better to with their Saturday. 😆 😆 🤣 😂

That low of a number should make easier for the local cops to arrest the lot of them. If any of them try anything stupid.

Chickenshit

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 18, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.