Agnostic.com

17 18

LINK After Spreading COVID Misinformation, Pastor R. Loren Sandford Has Died of COVID | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I guess he forgot to get his secret vaccination like the other anti-vax preachers.

snytiger6 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Between karma and Darwin we got this

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2021

The song frm MASH "Suicide is Painless" obviously doesn't apply to suicide by covid

www.sorryantivaxxer.com for your daily laugh

TOO BAD, RIP it's GOD'S love

Yes, it is bad when someone dies.

I honestly don't wish death on anyone - not even COVID denying, anti-vaxxer, bible-bashing, judgemental, intollerant, money-grabbing, moronic fuckwits.

Yet there is just that little part of me that thinks 'Well - better him than a decent person.'

Snarky comment from my dark side...dumbass should have gotten the Vaccine...compassionate side of me...sad we keep losing people because of the extremists...we need to keep trying though...if we stop trying we lose our humanity.

He deserved it……..couldn’t happen to any better person.

Good.

It sounds a bit morbid I know BUT it would quite interesting to have an accurate Tally of the Preachers who COVID has rid this planet of in the last 12 + months.

Yup it's morbidπŸ˜‚

Check sorryantivaxxer.com

Oh, so sad, too bad, I'm ever so glad.

God answering prayers in action.

He wants to meet Jesus and she tried to arrange that.

Karma is a bitch.

I have neither time nor sympathy for such dangerous cretins.

@anglophone that makes two of us.

"And another one bites the dust"

Hope his church shuts down for good.

Well...Bye.

How many of his parishioners died believing his misinformation. I feel bad for them. For him? Not as much.

I don’t feel bad for them either. They followed him blindly.

What a bummer. I don't wish it on anyone. What I wish for is that there was a highly effective vaccine that everyone could take. Oh, wait, there is.

But dog wormer must work because your dog does not have Covid. πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.