Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Dr. Joseph Ladapo, new Florida surgeon general, on COVID: 'We're done with fear' - Washington Times

(I won't be planning any trips to Florida. I expect they will be dealign with Covid surges for a long time.)

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis named a UCLA doctor and health policy researcher who shares his approach to managing the coronavirus pandemic to serve as the state’s surgeon general Tuesday.

Like DeSantis, Dr. Joseph Ladapo said he doesn’t believe in school closures, lockdowns or vaccine mandates.

snytiger6 9 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But, like Death Santis, the Dr believes in an old man who lives in the sky and watches us. He's very judgmental and vain, this old man, and he rules over us all. I don't believe people like Ladapo should keep a head on their shoulders. What's that get me?

Just another example of what a dangerous man DeSantis is.

That mans medical license should be revoked if all he wants to do is kiss Santis' ass. That gives me more reason to worry about my favorite wrestlers health & safety.

DeSantis found another jackass who agrees with him?

If DeSantis had committed as much effort to effective measures against COVID as he and his legislature have to fearmongering about Critical Race Theory bogeys or ensuring people can get away with running over scary protestors the COVID death toll might be much less tragic in Florida.

"Managing" is the same as Encouraging?. Since when?

What some people won’t do to get a cushy job.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.