Agnostic.com

9 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, at once. However is there a re-education program for such things?

If you are a LGBTQ, muslim or with mental health issues in the schools were either of them are located would you feel comfortable going to them for help?
If a LGBTQ person was being bullied at his school would he stand up for them or would he tell them to repent and that it is their own fault?
Would the student or their parent make a scene out of it and report him?
I think a confidential survey of the school students would show how well he is going at keeping his vile, hatful bigotry to himself.
Would she tell parents of a child with mental health issues get them to church and believe in a sky fairy?
Would parents report that?

Warn him once, fire him the second time.

I would fire him for being too stupid to keep his mouth shut, no doubt emulating his gawd, the Orange One

Many schools have ethics clauses, especially at the admin level. Also, schoolboards can remove administrative people.

Oh, yes he can!!!

If people can be fired for social media posts, this certainly is a fireable offense.

And they shouldn't be. This idea of social jury and execution seems nice but society is composed of many different agendas (some of which we are aware of). I think this nation is at an extremely unhealthy place on both political sides and most sociological sides. The biggest wound is religion and society can stop that today. All we have to do is insist.

Yes they should be. Period.

I say no, they shouldn't be, although I do think the school district should ask him, again, why he wants to be a Principal if he thinks secular education is so corrosive? Become a religious school Principal and try to get students. If the community prefers the secular public school then his shuts down for lack of kids. That's how this is supposed to go. You either take the publicly funded schools or raise your own and beat nonsense.into the kids.

If he is such a bigot, his behavior as an administrator is most certainly circumspect. How does he treat or speak about the kids?

@Beowulfsfriend His behavior is for his Board to review and treat accordingly. The problem which creates him is much bigger than him so this is just a worthless case in a sea of disease. As I said in another reply, the problems are on both sides. We are arguing over things that are unsolvable, only submissive, and that's why they keep bobbing back up. No job should be dependent on the good feelings of everyone who can read a Facebook post. Ideas have little to do with a job. Mine never did, at least, and (though my intentions were always for the customer) plenty of folks complained. I'm very happy to no longer be trying to please the public. It is a cruel and oppressive boss as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.