Agnostic.com

10 21

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'good Christian' abortion meltdown

"Dingell thinks being a Christian means being neighborly and civil. Greene thinks being a Christian means attacking anyone who supports abortion rights. But they both agree that being a Christian is morally good, and that Christianity is virtuous."

And, that's the real problem.

OldMetalHead 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not only does MTG need to STFU she also needs to e removed from Congress.

Not just removed from Congress. Removed from the planet!

MTG needs to STFU.

Where oh where is the superglue and the lip clamps when you need them?

@Triphid And a vulva clamp while we are about it. We don't want that piece of excrement reproducing.

@anglophone Yes indeed, a STITCH in time would save far more than the normal nine...LOL.
And IF sewn using a sail-cloth needle and thread the result would a very long lasting one as well.

@anglophone I think I saw a news clip the other day of MTG performing oral sex at the Bronx zoo!!!?! 🥺

@OldMetalHead Good, I'll supply the needle, slightly blunt though can't make it too comfortable for her now we?
Who can get some thread used to sew canvas sail cloth?

@Triphid I have one, or two, old sailcloth needles!

@Triphid, @Buck Nah, nah, keep her out of one of my favorite places!

@Triphid, @Buck, @anglophone Darwin Award! Darwin Award!

@BirdMan1 It’s true, it’s true, saw it on FOX!!!!🥺

Here’s the visual evidence!!! Make sure the kiddos aren’t in the room when you watch it!!?!🥺
[google.com]

@Buck Oral sex between gorillas? No big deal. Oral sex with MTG? No fucking way!

@anglophone You telling me that wasn’t MTG?!!?🤨

Marjorie is truly a fruit cake. I wonder if she was dropped on her head when she was a baby?

Now that, imo, would be a HUGE probability, but it could well have been done any number of times given her wonderful personality (sarcasm intended btw).

I’m from Georgia and lived here all my life and sadly know the mindset well. She’s not a fruitcake to a lot of Georgians and a lot are proud of her. I was able to free my mind and start to see things clearly once I left religion but most of my friends family neighbors still think this way. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out with the shit I hear everyday

@abyers1970 I feel for you!

Greene cannot melt down because in reality, she never was.

Insane high school dropout

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2021

What makes me more concerned than ever is that when the old Republicans retire or just die out they'll be replaced by people like Greene. And when that happens, well, need I say any more.

Christianity... Meaning exactly whatever the fuck you want it to mean for 2000+ years

The original Jesus was Short, clean shaven with short hair. The Roman had a fascination with long hair for their gods so that’s when Jesus appearance was changed to long hair and more than likely from Brown skin to white skin

@abyers1970 IF there actually was an o"original " Jesus. There are some biblical scholars who doubt that he ever was an actual person.l

@BirdMan1 I believe there was an actual Yeshua who may have been a great metaphysical teacher but not the son of god.

@abyers1970 that is one of the theories.

All religious cults, and they are all cults, believe whatever suits their agenda, and their agenda has little or nothing to do with their religion.

Yes, they are cults. Refer to them as "culturally supported decisions."

@BirdMan1 Like it, but would it not sound more apt if it were "culturally supported delusion'"?

@Triphid That's what is was, damned "spell-check."

Good article.

SIGH....will it ever change? I take comfort in statistics about declining numbers of Xtians.

[pewforum.org]

It ends up being a wash, because for every Christian that drops out of the fold, another replaces them, as they tend to breed in greater numbers than non-believers.

@TomMcGiverin Which is why they breed that way. Creating an army of "Christian soldiers."

@rainmanjr Same as the Israeli settlers on the West Band. Same strategy, win with overwhelming numbers.

Christians go forth and multiply ( 4 kids = 4 sex sessions)

Atheists/agnostics do it all the time for fun…

@TomMcGiverin It's not working for the Jews. Because birth rates haven't keeping tabs with Pal's and death they are expected to be the minority population soon.

@TomMcGiverin Yes...they may breed more BUT those children will grow up in a very non-religious world and my guess is they'll fall away. We did!

@LucyLoohoo We can always hope that....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.