Agnostic.com

46 11

LINK Joel Osteen’s Church Is Finally Paying Back the $4,436,224 It Got in PPP Loans | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The loan was supposed to pay the salaries of employees, but not Olsteign and his wife, who don't officially take any salaries.

snytiger6 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Osteen and his wife ought to be tried, convicted, and imprisoned for fraud.

As well as every other mega rich cult leader.

@jlynn37 Precisely.

Just like the bakers.

@MrDragon Whaddya got against bakers?

@KKGator nothing against those kind, 😆 I meant Tammy and Jimmy Baker.

@MrDragon Yeah. Old Jim needs to go back to prison.
Or he can just die like Tammy did.

@MrDragon Mike the Pillow Guy is teaming up with Jim Baker.
Mike is far outclassed in grift skills and better watch his wallet and anything remaining in his bank account.

@BufftonBeotch Well, wouldn't that just be hilarious!?
🤣🤣🤣

Why the hell are churches getting any money to begin with from taxpayers? They don’t pay taxes so why the fuck should taxpayers bail their asses out?

That is exactly what I had asked my congresswoman and my senator, why , they are tax exempt, they are not a business if they are then they better start paying a business tax and get a city business license. The response that I got was no answer just a bunch unrelated bs.

@MrDragon It really is getting ridiculous that our representatives don’t represent us anymore. Hell they don’t even think they have to bother talking to us! When I lived in Texass, I NEVER got a straight answer from my so called representative. Now that I am in California I am able to get a straight answer from my representative on anything I ask. No bullshit, no evasive answers. It’s refreshing.

They could all drop dead of cancer.

While that would be painful (and satisfying), it would take too long.
I like the idea of fire.

I thank the author for creating the post; it was really useful to me and I enjoyed it. I made a note about it on the uk writings reviews. I'd appreciate it if you could read it and accept it. Thank you for taking the time to express your issue.

Hello, this is fastidious post I actually loved reading this usa news post

You can get a lot done with internet access. Take some things away sorry in soanish during the morning trip and pack things up for the afternoon trip

There are many things you can do with internet access. Pick up some things that tabletop picture frames get lost on the morning trip and pack things up on the evening trip.

There are many things fake id tips you can do by accessing the internet. It should be missed when walking in the morning and packed for an afternoon walk.

You can get a lot of things accomplished with internet access. Get some things astray during the morning commute, and finish things on the afternoon trip onmobile share price

You can achieve a lot of things with internet access. Let things get lost during the morning venom let there be carnage streaming service commute to work and wrap things up in the afternoon drive.

After completing multiple courses, you will be allowed to why won't my hp printer print access the Internet. Take some tricks during your morning commute and wrap things up in the afternoon.

You can achieve many things accomplished with internet access. Take a few things out of the way on your morning commute how many numbered cards are in a deck and wrap things up on your afternoon ride.

You can get many things accomplished with internet access. Get a few things lost during can chickens have celery the morning commute and finish it all off on the afternoon commute.

You can achieve many things accomplished with internet access. Take a few things out of the way on your morning commute chip bot discord and wrap things up on your afternoon ride.

You can accomplish many things through internet access. Some things get confused joinpdduring the morning commute and wrap things up in the afternoon commute.

You can accomplish manywhat hair to use for butterfly locs things with internet access. Distract some things during the morning commute and throw things on the afternoon trip.

You can get a lot of things macbook pro laptop accomplished with internet access. Take something knocked out during the morning trip and wrap things up for an afternoon ride.

You can get a lot of things fence post lights done with internet access. Gather some things during your morning commute to work and finish them off in the afternoon.

You can accomplish many twitch chat logs things with internet access. Get lost during your morning commute and get things done in the afternoon ride.

You can get a lot accomplished what does bendejo mean with internet access. Get rid of a few things during the morning ride and finish them all on the afternoon ride.

You can get a lot of things accomplished with internet access. Have some distractions tambayan pinoyin the morning and finish things off in the afternoon.

You can get a lot of things accomplished with internet access. Have some distractions what is a back to school necklace in the morning and finish things off in the afternoon.

You can get a lot of things accomplished with internet access. Have some distractions blooket play in the morning and finish things off in the afternoon.

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Blooket/play

Very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Gimlet/play

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.