Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Prince William tells billionaires: Forget space race and focus on saving Earth

LONDON — Prince William delivered an apparent jab at the billionaire space race Thursday, saying the world's greatest minds should be more focused on saving Earth than looking beyond our planet's horizons.

snytiger6 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For once he's right, and while we're at it let's forget anachronistic royal families living in luxury on tax money from modest living citizens.

The Prince is right but a bit late to the public comment portion of the issue. Because of that his jab means literally nothing and he knows it.

I say forget the useless Prince and the rest of the Royal leaches and stop funding their extravagant lifestyle with taxpayers funds and use the money on saving the earth instead .At least The billionaires aren’t funded by the taxpayers.

I second that.

He brings up a very good point. I don't want an evironmental suit in my late 70s, because the planet is so far gone,

Though my late 70s ended almost twelve years ago, I too don’t want an environmental suit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.