Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Nikolas Cruz plans to plead guilty to 17 counts of murder for 2018 Parkland school shooting

Nikolas Cruz plans to plead guilty to 17 murder counts in the 2018 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, his lawyers said.

Attorneys for Cruz, 23, told Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer Friday that he will plead guilty Wednesday to 17 counts of first-degree murder. The pleas will come with no conditions and prosecutors still plan to seek the death penalty. That will be decided by a jury.

Cruz is charged with 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted murder in connection with the deadliest high school shooting in recent U.S. history.

snytiger6 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do want revenge, but I also would like to see an outcome that deters the next bloody massacre.

Strap him in an tell him it is a ride at Disneyland. Or, they can give him a shot and he will never have to worry about Covid.

17 deaths = 17 sentences to Death, each to be done by bringing him to the point closest to death, reviving him, and then repeating until they reach number 17 then let the I.V. drip as slowly as possible until he dies in sheer agony.

Another creep to bite the big one

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 15, 2021

You think they'll give him the death penalty?

@BufftonBeotch Hopefully

That creep with a history of violence and batshit crazy on record was able to LEGALLY buy a semi-automatic weapon and rip children's bodies apart with bullets.

The heartbreak is that this can't turn the clock back and bring back those precious kids back to life. It can only be a sorely needed bandaid for those parents who lost their children...and for all of us, too, who feel this outrage.

I think some gun regulation might be something the families would also like to have.

@MyTVC15 High time for Gun Regulation in the U.S.

@Triphid Way past time.

@MyTVC15 Old and very true saying, " Guns alone do NOT kill people, PEOPLE with guns kill other people."

@Triphid Well since Americans are crazy, selfish and hate each other, it is best not to give these people automatic weapons with high capacity magazines.

@MyTVC15 The gun humpers want anyone who wants one to have all the guns they want without any checks at all.

@BufftonBeotch Yes and look what it has turned the U.S. in to since the War of Independence, a Slaughterhouse.

Give the crazy fucker the chair.

Give him GenPop and let them Dahmer him.
He tried to attack a guard in FL and he's hot-headed and a pretty scrawny looking runt, so I think the world would be rid of him sooner that way than the protected isolation of death row.

I had so hoped that that shooting would be the turning point. Thoughts and prayers anyone?

MizJ Level 8 Oct 15, 2021

IF Sandy Hook was not going to be the turning point then nothing is. 😟

@MyTVC15 That was it. And the NRA's suggestion for a solution was MORE GUNS in schools.

Thoughts and prayer My Fat Trump! The sooner the Crazy Years in the United $tates of Absurdity are brought to an end the better for everybody. But the ill-begotten legislators refuse to do anything in that regard.

You do know where you can place your "thoughts and Prayers " don't you?
You'd be far, far better off shitting into one hand and pissing into the other to see which one fills up first.

@Triphid I was being facetious.

@MizJ I realised that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.