Agnostic.com

9 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will see how it holds up in an appellate court.

Well done that Judge.
Though he/she should hit the Plaintiffs up for ALL costs as well.

Of course Christians are being persecuted ... for putting the lives of other people at risk because of their own willful stupidity and their own willful ignorance.

Religious exemptions have been killing people for decades.

[ascopost.com]

Cases where religio wacko parents kill their children by refusing treatment in favor of prayer or miracle oils or some other woo should result in prison time.

These are the same people who were telling people to
Shut up and Dribble"
and
"Shut up and Sing"

Right?

Vaccine exemptions are nothing but bullshit. The reasoning goes something like this. A man told me that his 84 year old grandma did not die from Covid and she was not vaccinated. OK, I know someone shot with a bullet and they didn't die either. What is the point? There is none.

Another reason why I really loved living in Maine.
The article didn't specify, but I have a feeling it may have originated with employees at Mercy Hospital in Portland.
It's a catholic hospital.

It’s about time all of the state governments throw out all of these vaccine exemptions for religion. That is nothing but bullshit.

Good for him !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.