Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Daily Wire Host on Buttigieg: “Two Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Adopt Babies” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Studies have been done, and children raised by same sex parents are more self assured, confident and mentally healthier than children raised in "traditional" families.

Don't let there be any mistake, it is the religious fanatics who drag down the rest of "traditional families" with the damage they do to their kids.

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as they take care of and love the baby then who cares if it’s two men or women.

Really?? LOL

Traditional marriage in this country is such a failure who would even listen to assholes like this except for the stupid and delusional?

I hear you on that last paragraph.

Rampant, Rabid, Deluded, Dis-functional, Homophobic, Misogynistic, Self-righteous, God-bothering Arse-wipe, Toe-rags like Matt Walsh should NOT be permitted to inhabit the same Universe as all the decent people imo.

While I can agree with you my question is why would two men want to adopt babies?

Same reasons any other couple would want a child of their own.

Walsh, and everyone else who thinks like him, can all go fuck themselves.

Don't really agree with that since it would involve them getting actual PLEASURE from it.
I'd MUCH rather see their kind being savaged by a herd of stampeding Rhinos, much more pleasurable for we, the onlookers I think.

Right wing bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 19, 2021

Religios actively try to break the spirits and will of children to turn them into obedient, brainwashed servants.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.