Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK Evangelist: (claims) I Attended an Invite-Only Gathering with a Supreme Court Justice | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Robin Bullock is known for making "prophecies" which never come true and makign all sorts of wild claims. Now he is claiming secret meetings with a (unnamed) member of the Supreme Court.

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He’s one that 100% predicted a Trump victory and then said god would straighten out the ballots

There’s always morons who will believe his wildest claims………Trumpanzees.

Maybe it was an angel in disguise? Oh, wait! A DEMON!

I think he should be committed to a local mental health facility. I believe I made a similar comment in another post.

Hmm, methinks he may have been sniffing his wife's aftershave yet again OR had his nose stuck in her armpits a few too many times again.

Wouldn’t surprise me, given the makeup of the current Court. Closer to the Vatican than a secular country.

I wonder if they mean Justice John Roberts or a member of the State of New York Supreme Court.

He wants you to think he has connections.

Another fucktard for the hole.

As Bugs would say, "What a maroon."
Before looking at the article, I thought that Clarence Thomas and his evil wife would do that. The article indicates a New Yorker, so, it ain't the more liberal one on SCOTUS. If he did meet with someone from NY, it wasn't SCOTUS, but a NYSC justice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.