Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The evangelicals are filled with hatred, self narcissistic attitudes toward their religion, bigotry, and hypocrisy. Most are anti catholic, considering them to be heretical.

He's trying to steal sheep from another flock, and will say whatever he thinks will get the job done. How can anyone be surprised?

Yep, religion is a competitive business! Got to get those tithes in the coffers!

Another continued example of ""My religion is always better than yours".

I am soooo tired of hearing the "my religion is better than yours" spiel.

Wow, how someone can sit and believe in that so called preacher is just beyond me.

The Catholic Church is the one they had before people like you came along. No Blabtists or Pennycosts in 300 AD. Just Catholics.

They just have sooooo much hate to spread around!! They never run out of targets for their followers to fear or hate or blame for all their problems.

Good grief!
Sure wish that guy would just quit breathing.

How about it’s just a fuckin’ dump?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.