Agnostic.com

31 33

Greetings folks! I’m new here. Found the site on accident, still learning the ropes. It’s so refreshing to see so many faces of relatable people. I posted my message in the relationships section because that’s what hits home. People’s beliefs can be a barrier to having relationships. I keep my opinions to myself, no one I know - in person - is an Atheist. It’s difficult and also pointless to bring up how I think. I wish sometimes my family/friends could just keep that to themselves. It makes me feel isolated on a personal level. Does anyone else relate to this?
My goats don’t care about politics or religion. They’re cool! lol 😆

Lordess 6 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So are you looking for someone for you or for your goats? Just asking for a friend. By the way welcome.

Haha! Thank you

Welcome aboard! I've got drunks.

I’m sorry 😞 for you. That’s no bueno

Sorry. I work at a liquor store...

Welcome to the monkey house. Just jump in and hang on. 😉

Love your new photo!

@MsKathleen Thanks. It's just the one that was there before. I swapped for Halloween.

Welcome. Join some groups and have fun. Love your kitchen gardens…join the gardening group. Are those bananas or plantains? Do you make goat milk cheese?

I found the gardening group right away 😉
They are blue Java bananas and they’re yummy!
And yes I make cheese. Still working on simple variations, haven’t gotten into the hard cheeses yet.

@Lordess So you make Chèvre? Where do you get your starter? You have a good size property for permaculture…do you manage it alone?

@MsKathleen Yes. Off Amazon I don’t recall the store off hand. Gotten most of my supplies through the same vendor. I manage most things but need help with mechanics/repairs that sorta stuff. Not my forte.

@Lordess I like “cultures for health” starters, but have never made any kind of cheese, just a lot of different yogurts…I prefer Bulgarian strain. May I contact you via the texting function here?

@MsKathleen oh! I get their emails too. Sure that would be fine!

Welcome, Love the goat, is it a Nigerian Dwarf? I raise Boer Meat Goats myself in Iowa!

I raise Nigerian Dwarf. I’m in it for the cheese 🧀 🙂)
Love the little ones. That’s awesome! Mmm
Goat roasted on a fire..delish!

@Lordess I make soft cheeses with my milk from the lower % does. I use the milk in cooking as well. My niece, also an Atheist like me, wants to get some Nigerian Dwarfs. She also wants to milk them for home use.

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site, just get in and start engaging, you soon go up the levels.

Thank you 😊

Welcome! Feel free to comment here, you are here with fellow atheist and agnostics.

Thanks!

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

This has been super nice today. A breath of fresh air! Thank you too.

Welcome!! I think you’ll enjoy. There’s a few idiot trolls on here…..but try to avoid them as best you can.

you hurt my feelings! do i call you an idiot? always with the gratuitous rejection of unpopular truth.

Yep.

Hello and welcome! I LOVE goats! And, yes, what Zeuser said. I think you'll do fine holding your own here, and realizing when a tit-for-tat conversation can simply be dropped 😉.

Welcome! I've got chickens !

twill Level 7 Nov 3, 2021

Awesome and thank you. You’ve got chickens but do you know how to chicken math? lol

@Lordess Hmmm. Never heard of it. Should I Google it or will you tell me what that is?

Welcome to our world where sanity, logic, reasoning, etc, etc, rule and the Faithfools fear to tread.
And, YES, you may find some/a few of us can be a wee bit whacky/off-beat/out-of-tune,doo-lally-tap from time to time but that's quite okay, we don't bite unless someone bites first...LOL.
Btw, just KIDDING around, excuse the pun....LOL.

Thank you thank you.

Howdy and welcome here.

I'm sure I agree with ALL your views, if you'll just tell me what they are.

You look like a pretty cool goat!!! What’s up with that human you’re hanging with?!? 🤨

She’s a crazy red head.

@Lordess Don’t think I’ve ever met a redhead that wasn’t....😊. You should just stick to dating other goats my friend....👀

@Buck Indeed…

Welcome

Welcome! glad to have you both here 🙂 I'm sure like me, you will find a bunch of cool, fun, and thoughtful folks here

Diaco Level 7 Nov 3, 2021

Thank you

Welcome, Will the goat also be making comments? Does he/she have a name?

Haha! Good question I don’t know she’s more of the stand-offish type. lol Her name is Jaina Proudmore.

@Lordess I have a friend here with 4 goats, all females. Tully and Venus are two. They’re spoiled rotten. They’re also scared of cats.

Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard, and good luck on the site. I come and go on here so you might see me every now and then☺

If you want to be free, I believe and have experienced that, one has to be willing to face losing closeness with others partially or permanently as a price of emancipation. The price itself is liberating because discovering and living your own truth ( it IS subjective at root but objective in what it allows into your objective environment) cannot occur in confinement; of the theological, ideological sense.

Groups gain strength from their constituents' willingness to abdicate (indenture) their subjective truth in exchange for off-the-shelf recipes contrived for them.

Why are people so uncomfortable discussing politics and religion? First thing to recognize is that they are functionally identical. They are salvation/protection rackets and are the ACTUAL oldest profession. The alleged oldest profession came along later..

Be fiercely you and exactly who you are will shine through to your 'outer orbit' and as elements form into compounds on the micro level, people too form their social and intimate 'molecules' in the same fashion. Stable compounds with strong, lasting bonds cannot come from counterfeit outer orbits. I know its simplistic but that is how it works.

Don't hide the real you out of politeness or fear of losing unnecessary, unnatural 'friendships' or family. Those who are free and honest; who'd value and appreciate you won't be able to even see and recognize you until you resonate in your every sound, motion and appearance. Goats don't have to be anything else to be enough; to be perfect. Why should we?

Wow and thank you 😊

Welcome!

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 8, 2021

Sent you a link in dms about composting. Welcome to the loony bin. 🤣

Welcome

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.