Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Ivermectin has now become a political issue for some Republicans. : Shots - Health News : NPR

When state senators in South Carolina held two hearings in September about COVID treatments, they got an earful on the benefits of ivermectin — which many of the lawmakers lauded along the way, sharing experiences of their own loved ones.

The demands for access to the drug were loud and insistent, despite the fact that federal regulators had just issued a strong warning against using the drug to treat COVID-19.

snytiger6 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You would think these unfettered capitalists would realize that if it was effective against covid Merck would be advertising it on every channel and making big bucks.

Thanks for the reminder, almost time to give my dogs their monthly dose of heartworm preventative!

I hope they swallow buckets of it! Eliminate the worm population in the backwoods areas. Doesn’t seem to work on brain worms though. Too bad!

Um, ya think? Ivermectin use for Covid was always, always, purely political. Being an idiot is the only way idiots can 'own the libs.'

I’m afraid this ivermectin issue has become a red herring, and blown way out of proportion.

The Covid death cult here promotes it as well.

Sad to say there’s no meeting of minds with them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.