Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Kyle Rittenhouse judge rambles about the Bible to interject his opinion about 'murky' laws

From forbidding to call the deceased (ie: murdered). "victims" to rambling Biblical diatribes, they're wrong be any part of me surprised when he walks on all the charges but a minor in possession of the gun.

This is truly stunning. No calling the murdered victims, but you can call them rioters, looters and thugs.

#WTF

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only truly encouraging thing about the trial is that it is taking place in Madison. There is no place in Wisconsin where people are less likely to buy Rittenhouse's claims of self defense, by a mile. I lived there many years, and can verify the area is very unsympathetic to gun toting BS.

I hope you are correct.

I can see the appeals coming.

@SeaGreenEyez I meant the prosecution appealing the irregularities in the trial.

Clusterfuck from the get go.🤬🤬🤬

It makes no difference what you call those protesting in Wisconsin. It makes no difference what they did. The thing is that Rittenhouse traveled there with help from his mother and took on a role of protection that ended up with him killing someone. Murder is a crime. It also makes no sense that the bible and Paul would be used in trying to compare Rittenhouse to something in biblical times. People need to distance from fantasy here and face facts.

Lock Rittenhouse in a cage with George Zimmerman. Only one comes out alive. That would get us half way to justice.

If he walks. I hope someone takes care of business.

You're a pos

@SeaGreenEyez report it, there is no admin anyway. How about you report his comment saying he hopes some gets murdered. Dumbass

@Tejas untwist your panties, junior.

@SeaGreenEyez what secretnerd said but to you.

If he wants to interject the bible? How about "Thou shalt not kill"?

Seems like the judge told the jurors that any way they decide is okay.

Pisses me off

I've had that feeling as well. The whole thing is a travesty. There are countless videos of the entire event, and yet I'm pretty sure the insolent little monster is going to walk.

This judge is obviously trying to bias the jury, if he fails and Rittenhouse is convicted that's going to hurt his appeal and if he succeeds that is also going to guarantee a stronger case for the prosecution. It's hard to see this not going to a higher court. In many states it's automatic. I do think he'll get off lightly, plead to a twenty year sentence and out in ten.

Yup Amurrrikan Juris Imputent..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.