Agnostic.com

4 0

Anti-Vaxxers are Vaccine Zombies. Nobody wants you around them; you're dangerous and stupid. You will be more and more marginalized. You're a disgrace to humanity and filling up needed beds that others need for treatments, like cancer. Stay home alone and away from us. Intelligent people don't like the stupid around them. Looking forward to your stupid demise. People have lost their lives, their homes, business, loved ones, children and yet about 20% of you Vaccine Zombies refuse to get a shot. Frankly, I'm happy when one of you dies. One less stupid around to march, protest and make others sick. Goodbye and die.

Tourirst 7 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had covid really bad with pneumonia. I live in conservative Georgia and I’ve been trying to tell my friends to get vaccinated and the stats on the vaccine. They say hell no and I ask them reason. They cannot give anything specific besides “that vaccine is gonna kill people in the future”. I tell them no way in hell can vaccine be as bad as the virus but they won’t listen

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you're back to your old self. That must have been hell on you.

While I don't want to say "hope you die" if you don't get the shot and practice safe distancing, it's happening regardless of my wish they don't die. I just learned of another bright and caring person who was misguided about covid and died just weeks after waving signs about no vax, no mask, etc. He fiercely was against the vaccine and died for that cause. That's 3 that I know of just recently, who were activists against covid precautions, and then died. The cause of death is not always publicized, but curious how otherwise healthy people just up and die after being vibrant and active only weeks prior and publicly engage in un-careful behavior. Do they agree to be tested? Nope! Do their loved ones now champion for the vaccine? Nope!

I'm talking hardcore nut jobs that spread death and Covid misinformation. One less person to make the world better.

Wow… well here’s to your Health and Happiness! 😉

That is how the stupid ones 'own the libs', so they think.

Then let them own the Libs from the grave....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.