Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Ronald Greene Case: FBI Autopsy Challenges Claims by Louisiana Police | PEOPLE.com

A Black man whom Louisiana State Police claim suffered fatal injuries in a minor car crash instead fell victim to factors that included a lengthy police restraint and officers' blows to his head, according to an autopsy review ordered by the FBI into the 2019 death of that man, Ronald Greene.

The autopsy, described for the Associated Press by a person who was not authorized to discuss the federal investigation and who spoke on the condition of anonymity, refocuses the investigation on the troopers involved while rejecting the claim by state police that Greene's car crash led to his fatal injuries.

snytiger6 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've read about the Greene case and I look at it as murder. Louisiana State Police must be corrupt as hell.

It's Louisiana. I'd expect nothing less.

@JonnaBononna So much for, " Where every man is created equal under God" then, hey?

Kind of tired of people whining about how we're supposed to "back the blue", when they keep murdering innocent citizens.
And I will remind anyone who wants to dispute that, in this country, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

As long as good cops don't do anything about bad cops, they're ALL bad cops.

Cops don't get to keep acting like judges, juries, and executioners.

You get that trash talk and we cop the endless gripes about our Indigenous peoples being incarcerated more than the whites, etc.
Well, imo, in the case of the incarceration of the Indigenous Australians, and trust me I know more than a great number of them personally btw, WHEN they DECIDE to learn to LIVE by the same LAS and Moral and Ethical Codes as everyone else, obey them and cease vandalising, destroying, causing mayhem in streets, etc, public drunkenness far beyond what can be seen/observed in NON- indigenous Australians, Domestic Violence, Thievery, Assaults, , etc, etc, THEN and ONLY then will the number of incarcerated Indigenous people drop.
You cannot expect to have 1 Law for everyone else and another SOLELY for the Indigenous, it will never and has never worked.

@Triphid Same here. The indigenous people in this country have been treated horrifically.
On top of it, the indigenous people of an entirely different continent, were brought here against their will and enslaved for hundreds of years.

This country was built on slavery, violence, and abject prejudice.
Every single time I hear anyone say, "Go back where you came from!" I want to punch them right in the throat.

@KKGator Our Indigenous, well a larger percentage of them from my experiences and interactions, are treated by the Government/s far better than everyone else and that is a 100% FACT.
Yet they, well ASSUMEDLY THROIUGH the coaching and voices of those whom I choose to call the Anti-Racism Parasites, scream Racism, etc, etc, endlessly and the hint of the drop of a hat.
It would be very hard to find a case/situation where more than 2-3 Indigenous persons were gainfully employed out any where between 60 toa100 other Indigenous persons even though there a Federal Laws enacted that in many cases an Indigenous Applicant for Employment MUST be considered first and foremost ABOVE anyone else applying.
Now, is THAT Racism or is it Discrimination at an alternative angle against anyone NOT Indigenous?

@Triphid The pendulum can swing way too far in both directions.
We humans are notorious for our gross inability to maintain balance.

OMFG.

Louisiana explains most of it - cover up.

Law enforcement does that all over the country.

Louisiana is also where this happened: shot himself in the chest while his hands were cuffed behind his back
"Handcuffed Black Youth Shot Himself to Death, Says Coroner" [nbcnews.com]

@JonnaBononna Wow, forgive the sarcasm here please, he was an Afro-American Harry Houdini was he?

@Triphid or a contortionist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.