Agnostic.com

10 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like she ate some magic mushrooms and is afraid to admit it. I’ve heard some whoppers like that in my church experiences. I believe these people think the crazier the story the more faith and holier they are

I wish I had a dollar for every time that happened to me. 🙂

FFS, what's her problem, with a face like hers you'd think she be glad that there was something so desperate for a shag that she'd be darned grateful that it chose her.

Yea ok. I bet they think that an Apple is a pear and a collie is a pit bull too. Assholes.

The consistency is laudable.

In other words...you got caught cheating and rather than own up to it you do the Christian thing and blame it on "the devil"...pathetic POS.

Maybe her husband is the reptile alien. IDK. Maybe a good reason not to sleep with him too.

Ah, the Liar's Club produces another colorful tale. Yup, I believe it. Snork, snork, snork.

I think some rules in that should change for she can get the help she needs.

Omg, it's Evangelical meets Qanon. This cancer is giving birth to a new hybrid life form!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.