Agnostic.com

6 14

If there is a god, this woman is going to hell: Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to award Congressional Gold Medal to Rittenhouse

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We've had a lot on our news in the UK about this case. We cannot see how this young man isn't doing serious time in prison for what would be an open and shut criminal act over here.
For myself as a very recent gun owner (I've owned guns since I was 18, and only gave them up very recently) I kept my muskets under tight control. It's what we do over here, and some unrest in the streets break out locally, my concern would be ensuring my guns were properly secure and ammunition kept away from said guns in case of break in. I would not be heading out as a vigilante looking to shoot people.
As a European I just cannot get my head around his thoughts other than he was a psychopath looking for a grand shootout.

Next thing, a Medal of Honor for Trump 😟

I hate that I can no longer consider that as impossible as I once may have. 😔

I know a lot of women here hate the word, but you can't deny MTG is a raging CUNT! That is the best thing I can say about her.

Wow.... have Republicans become so batshit crazy that they'll now start rewarding criminals for killing people? What next? Mass shooters will be given parades?

Is anyone in Congress emptier than M. T. “Empty” Greene?i

The insanity has officially boiled over. Stop the world...I want to get off.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.