Agnostic.com

10 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guy's an idiot. You can look him up on YouTube.

Not sad.

Good!! Fuck this asshole…..no one will miss him here!!

May he suffer

If he survives I hope he has long haul covid. Damn those jerks have made me mean.

I don't understand why these idiot preachers don't look around and see what's happening to others of their ilk.

The answer to your implicit question is in your own words: "idiot".

What is kind of mind boggling, how xtians use bible quotes to interpret or correlate with what's going on now to what occurred during biblical times....
Why have these type of xtians not correlated the story of Moses; when the god said that he will kill the first born sons of all those in Egypt (swap in Covid) unless they mark the doors with lambs blood (swap in the vaccine/mask/social distance protocols).
I'm trying to use xtian logic for this, because technically, if they want to follow scripture in this format, they would be pro vaccine/mask/social distancing.

There is no such thing as christian logic.
It's as non-existent as their god.

Awesome! Hope the motherfucker dies.

Too bad he didn't also try snake handling.

Well he should have prayed harder.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.