Agnostic.com

13 3

What's the craziest thing you ever heard come out of the mouth of a religious leader? I know, it's a smorgasbord of choices with the likes of Kenneth Copeland, Johnny Enlow, Kat Kerr, Greg Locke, Hank Kunneman, and on and on and on and on... Is it even possible to choose just one person as the craziest?

It's this guy. He starts off with vaccines and just keeps going until he's saying the most ridiculous shit.

Sgt_Spanky 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No worries, Pastor. I am getting out of shithole Florida as soon as I am able. DeathSantis damaged this state just like the Mango Mussolini did our country. The rhetoric and propaganda makes it feel as if we are on the brink of war. DeathSantis wants his own private militia, sounds more and more warlike every day.

MizJ Level 8 Dec 9, 2021

I have other friends who are moving back to NY. One of whom is an employee of the state college system.

Back in the day when I did voluntary work for a community radio station, one of the presenters was a particularly feisty Imam of the blood and thunder school.
This chap would begin his broadcast sermons in English on such innocuous subjects as how to be a good employee and retain your piety in the workplace, and end up screaming for those same employees to be on the look out for abominable witches mascaraing as human beings among the work force, spreading mischief and cursing their employers cash flow prospects.
He would emerge from the studio sweaty and panting with a beatific grin on his face, declaring himself "a true follower of the prophet peace be upon him" with the rest of us thinking peace was definitely not upon anyone who listened to that hour long diatribe.

I find it interesting that for as long as I have been alive, several vaccines were required to attend school, and this is just one more.

It only became politicized because Trump mishandled the pandemic while in office so badly, that republicans don't want democrats to do better than Trump, and so they go anti-mask and anti-vax, drawing out the pandemic, so that Trump won't look so bad by comparison. Ironically, the best thing Trump did was to institute "warp speed" for the vaccine development. However Trump had no national plan for distributing vaccines, but Biden quickly put a plan in place, which pissed republicans off.

That "warp speed" bullshit was slower than what the vaccine companies were able to achieve without him.

I was gonna pass on this one🥱😩😩. FUCKING YIKES!!! I think this is where my sister is getting some of her crazy.
A week before Thanksgiving I finally had to tell her I will no longer discuss politics, COVID or the vaccine with her. We can chat or message about everything else but since our views are completely opposite and I see no common ground on these issues there is no point in crankin' each other up. It would not be so bad but she is given to name calling, even as kids she would lash out and hit me so having 2,800 miles separating us is a good thing. Yeah, she's also a gun owner.

Conservatives are just so darling, aren't they? My family is full of them. Is she an evangelical too?

Just be thankful you got the sensible brains (of course she is thinking the same thing).

@Sgt_Spanky Not full blown evangaloon but a real true believer. Our Dad was an atheist/agnostic, I can't figure it out. Mom was Methodist and sent us off to Sunday school and church but she only ever just dropped us off at the door.

Wait until he finds out many Jews are cultural Jews and only follow the traditions of their tribe and not the religion. Maybe he needs to understand what 'Zionist' really stands for.

He's so stupid. Everyone knows Zionists are the resistance fighters in the Matrix movies.

I hope he gets covid(delta).

He did.

How recent does the craziness need to be? When I was a teen living at home with my parents (well before cell phones) I was home alone one night flipping through TV channels. I stopped on a preacher who I had seen before when flipping channels but had never listened to. I never did know his name. I don't remember why I stopped on his program on this night. The guy was not a Holy Roller type but spoke softly and composed. He was talking about the Book of Revelations and he covered a couple of points before reading a passage that said the whole world would witness the return of Jesus. He went on to explain that the only way this could occur is if the earth turned inside out and all the people alive were on the inside of the giant sphere, like on the inside of a balloon (my desription, not his). Jesus would make his reappearance in the space at the center of this sphere so everyone a line could look "up" and see him. It was about here that I changed the channel.

They’re all assholes.

Preacher at a funeral: "we should be sad that little babies usually have to wait a long time to die to be with Jesus"

That's just...wowwwww!

If all babies died and went to heaven, then every human who ever lived would be in heaven and there would be no need or reason for jebus. Therefore babies have to grow to the age of accountability to weed out the sinless from the sinners through jebus.

Jesus will protect you from Covid without any vaccine the same way he protects from poison and being bitten while snake handling. His protection is about as good as all those healed children at St. Jude.

Keep 'em coming. We need to shove this shit down their throats...

Whats more disturbing than an individual stating an "opinion" is the fact that so many people believe it.

Which is unbelievable given the insanity of what he says. Believing in God makes ppl really stupid.

They're ALL fucking ridiculous.

Yeah, they are. Kat Kerr may be the most overtly ridiculous but she's cartoonishly crazy. This asshole is completely nuts as well but he wants a war to kill the "commies" and "lefties" who don't believe what he does. He's a dangerous psychotic as well as being a Xian loon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.