Agnostic.com

14 16

LINK 1 in 10 Americans say the COVID vaccine conflicts with their religious beliefs : NPR

What amazes me is that multiple vaccines have been required to attend school and for military service for as long as I can remember (which is back to the mid 1960's), and all of a sudden they have a problem with vaccines. It is just one more than before and they expect to be taken seriously about suddenly having "religious objections".

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religious Exemptions are nearly all fake.

Before a bunch of them died from Covid, it was 25%.....

During Vietnam, the only religious exemptions were for deeply held religious beliefs. You had to prove that they were part of the faith, that they were long held, and that the faith had long held them. Recent conversion or acceptance were not acceptable

Ah yes but WHEN the "Shepherd" deems unto the Sheeple that they MUST heed well HIS decisions FOR them and ONLY his decisions then arises the problem because you can lay bets, winning bets btw, that the "Shepherd" has already "covered his/her bases well and been vaccinated on the q.t. any way.
After all it is a smart horse that will stake out the best pasture for itself and ONLY permit the best mares, etc, to feed there with him.

When Biden fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan after Trump surrendered, a lot of flags on "Christian" properties around here went to half mast over the deaths of 13 marines at the airport.

I didn't see a single half mast flag during the previous 20 years of the Afghan War.

What does this have to do with vaccine???
They are both political stunts IMHO.

twill Level 7 Dec 10, 2021

If you do NOT mind me asking, Why are you on this site when there are COUNTLESS Conspiracy Sites elsewhere on the Net and available to any, imo, Nut-job that the squirrels reject completely?

@Triphid Go ahead and answer for me you Self Appointed Site Genius

@twill FYI, your type of "flattery" will get you absolutely NOWHERE by the way.
also, FYI, I only speak and converse with REAL Humans and not, imo, the droppings left behind by passing feral goats.
So, please have a nice day and try not to attach yourself to the tread on a passer-by's shoe.

@Triphid Dude really....you're as stupid as dogshit and horse turds, combined, in the desert.

@twill Wow, I AM truly amazed beyond all belief, a total Dip-shit that can ACTUALLY manage to string more than two words together to create a sentence OR is that your Mommy dd it for whist she was still breastfeeding you?

@twill Just as wee adjunct to my previous comment/s, IMHO, IF brains were cotton you would hard pressed to supply enough to make a pair of cotton socks for a one legged canary.

@Triphid Is a canary a sort of bird kind of ? ( psst....this is a question)

Numbskulls.

Or, as we out here in the
Far West say, S.F. Bs., " Shit for Brains."

This was covered this morning on NPR. An increasing number of Americans are getting increasingly angry at religious exemptions. It seems another form of religious exceptionalism and just plain wrong. I believe this will lead to more seeing religion for what it is and leaving.

People are weak. "We" gravitate to power.

@twill Until the power sends people to jail or firing squads.

@JackPedigo Imo, @twill may deem it a far better idea to change his pseudonym from Twill to Dill.

@Triphid Your opinion sucks, Mr. Perfect

@twill LOL, at least then, unlike yours it does do something.
And FYI, I never see myself as you so wrongly claim me to be PLUS I refuse to dress in lycra suits and go cycling to, imo, just be thought to be one of the in-crowd.
Me, well I much prefer to, as the motto off a local Motorcycle Enthusiast Club says, "Grow Old Disgracefully."

@Triphid The breeze truly blows up your ass, doesn't it?

@twill Dear oh dear, that is the very best you manage in the way of insults is it, how I so pity you.

@Triphid Looked like a question to me. But in a certain particular way, you answered it

@twill FYI, IF I wanted to hear shit speak, then I'd fart rather than wait for you to dibble out your enteric garbage.

@Triphid FYI, when you think you're gonna fart, and you actually shit, that's what us Hoosiers call a "Wet Fart".

You're Welcome

Can’t wrap my head around anyone who is medically able to be vaccinated has not already done so.

Let the idiots not get vaccinated and go join the over 760,000 dead.

Except when they do get sick, they rely on science and doctors, and overwhelm the hospitals.
Other than that, let em die.

The actual number is 35.4%
According to the UK’s Health Security Agency data 6639 patients were admitted to hospital “with Covid” in the weeks 44-47 of this year. Of those 6639, 2355 were unvaccinated. [off-guardian.org]

@BDair No stats for the US? The vaccine is not 100% protection, it can help you not get severely sick.

99.97% of people that contract CV 19 do not become severely ill. 0% of people with the 'Moronic' variant, which the vaccines provide zero protection for, have become severly ill.

@xenoview I have no time for any member of the Idiot Brigade. (And I am not referring to you.)

@xenoview Oh FFS, NO vaccine/vaccination HAS EVER been 100% EFFECTIVE and where or whom ever gave that errant notion, imo, needs a swift boot up his/her shiny arse with a steel-toes boot affixed firmly to a Jack-hammer.

As a Pastafarian, I believe the 'vaccines' conflict with my deeply held religious beliefs. The 'FSM', may the sauce be upon him, does not approve of people allowing themselves to be willfully injected with an unapproved experimental biologic treatment.

BDair Level 8 Dec 9, 2021

Even though it might not be anything other than tomato sauce?

Well, injecting tomato sauce would likely be safer and more effective than the 'vaccines'.

@BDair 80% of the U.S. population has been safely vaccinated. The 20% who are still unvaccinated account for almost all Covid deaths.

Maybe the 4th time will be the charm. [launchliberty.com]

Safe and Effective. ‘WE’RE APPROACHING A MILLION VACCINE INJURIES IN THE U.S.’ [rumble.com]

The Testimonies Project: Israeli Citizen Documents Vaccine Injury [uncoverdc.com]

Coronavirus Fact-Check #13: “ICUs are filled with the unvaccinated” [off-guardian.org]

@BDair

While some vaxxed people have died post vaccine, nobody has died or been injured from the vaccine itself, you stupid, lying prick.

@Toonman ....except these people.

...and these people.

Canada Commits $75M to COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation as U.S. Passes $1.5 TRILLION Spending Bill with ZERO Funds for Vaccine Dead and Injured - [healthimpactnews.com]

@BDair

You're an idiot who doesn't understand what he's reading, and is pulling from unreliable sources to confirm biases he already has.

"Then there’s this utterly disturbing report (based on US Center For Disease Control data): “Of the 11,505 US deaths reported as of March 4, 17% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 22% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 60% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.” (“7-Year-Old Died of Cardiac Arrest 13 Days After Pfizer Shot, VAERS Data Show,” [bworldonline.com]

@Toonman Perhaps it is you that is exhibiting willful ignorance and confirmation bias. 1000 Peer Reviewed Studies Questioning Covid-19 Vaccine Safety - [informedchoiceaustralia.com]

Do you sleep in your tinfoil hat?

Do you have any substantive information refuting my postings, or just ad hominems?

Each one of those 1 in 10 Americans is certifiably insane.

Nutty as a Fruitcake if you were to ask me.

Jebus rants so much about vaccines and I even heard that he said it should have been the 11th commandant .. thou shalt not defile thy body with vaccines.

Well, they're fucking idiots, so...

Hey, is that NOT the reason WHY they are so numerous, i.e. 1 idiot beds and impregnates another and then so on and so forth until we end up with a whole new populace of these brain-dead Hill-billy Anti-vaxxers roaming around the planet interbreeding with each other.

I wonder if there's a Venn diagram showing the overlap of these people with those living with a catastrophic brain injury.

Yes, there is.

@BDair Bitchin'!

Brain injuries and these utter non-brained living zombies are by no MEANS related since brain injuries are the results of mishaps, REAL accidents, etc, etc, BUT these deluded mis-begotten rejects of human genetics are the sad and end result odf both internal or external factors such as In-breeding ( whether deliberate or not), self-harm such as over-indulgence in Alcohol, Drugs, etc, etc, BUT either they ARE by NO means resultant from natural/birth causative factors.
And imo, you are merely casting aspersions upon those of us out here who have the misfortune to be suffering from and enduring such things as Depressions, Anxieties, Brain Injuries, etc, etc, that were and are COMPLETELY BEYOND our or any one else control.
Perhaps, before you next decided to cast such aspersions you may wish to remeber the following, so let it sink in ti your memory IF at all possible,
" Angry was I for a I had no shoes,
until one day I met a man who had no FEET."
In other words and simpler terms, How fucking LUCKY am I that I do NOT endure things such as Depressions, etc, etc.
THINK about that a while before you post next time please.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.