Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Mike Rubens Finds Out Why America is Losing Its Religion - YouTube

Full Fronal looks at America losing its religion....

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe they got it right with the masks. If everyone would vax up, mask up, and shut up this COVID thing would have been over a long time ago.

It definitely would have reduced the huge pool which allowed so many variants to develop.

Americans may be losing their religion, but the one who are not are becoming way more dangerous.

I think most religious groups know this and are getting desperate. They feel their influence decreasing and are going to war to stop it.

They know quite well.

It certainly isn't because Americans are getting smarter.

Yeah, but who wants to sit next to a delusional republican piece of shit?
LOL

People are educating themselves..... History, science, and good ole common sense prevail....

NONsense. LOL. It seems to me that they are losing organized religion for hedonistic reasons and use of time. Church is important to a religion precisely because lectures and practice keep the "values" close at hand. They are not rejecting those "values," however. Only the organizations. That suggests those "values" will return as new gen's think the old structure was cute. The diff this time is that there may very well not be new gen's for much longer. In fact, I'd bet not.

WooHoo! The nones are on the rise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.