Agnostic.com

6 9

OMG! A โ€œseminal event?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ A bill pizzle? A Wang dynasty?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œThe gift of a bull pizzle to Sigurdur Hjartarson in 1974 was the seminal event of a multi-generational Icelandic wang dynasty. Hjartarsonโ€™s cock collection grew impressively in size, climaxing with the 1997 consummation of the Icelandic Phallological Museum. Curation was taken over by the fruit of his loins, his son Hjรถrtur Gรญsli Sigurรฐsson, in 2011, the same year the museum moved from the northern fishing town of Hรบsavรญk to the capital Reykjavรญk, and made news for the acquisition of its first human specimen. Coincidence?โ€

Lorajay 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The winters in Iceland are long cold and dark, a little tedium goes a long way. lol

From google: "Beef pizzle refers to the penis of a bull, and is widely used as a chew stick for dogs. Being rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, it is also believed to benefit human health in many ways. It is cooked with added flavors for human consumption or it is dried, stretched and cut into pieces for canine chew sticks."

semenal?

OMG. I was in Reykjavik last May!!!! I could have gone with my traveling companion to see this marvel. It would have been most...um....educational.

I looke in the museum window at the Phallus Museum. They have a great website with a gift shop.

@ADKSparky Haha...I'll have to check that out! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Added something to the bucket list, did you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If I go to Reykjavik, this will be the last thing I go to see.

@Lorajay Why the last? Will you die laughing?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.