Agnostic.com

14 22

LINK Judge wants ‘forgiveness and understanding’ after she’s caught on video calling suspect N-word

I don't buy her excuse. Drugs tend to release inhibitions. If she was on a sedative, it just let her racist views out.

snytiger6 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No excuses. Unforgivable & I think most of us understand all too well.

I understand completely, she's a racist sheethead, anyone casually using the n word is, not debatable.

Alcohol tends to unleash inhibitions, drugs on the other hand tend to screw your mind up and even cause hallucinations. Coincidentally, one of the men Kyle Rittenhouse ended up shooting dead allegedly used the N bomb, and yet I don't see anyone on the left raising an issue over that, and in fact hailed Rosenbaum as some sort of hero, as twisted as that is. Ask anyone who is/was ever addicted to opioids if they could remember much when whacked out on a drug trip? For your argument's sake here though, fair enough, maybe she truly isn't remorseful. It was my understanding that those on the left were supposed to be more humane and forgiving, guess I was wrong. When it comes to grudges/unforgiveness/and indignation the left is just as bad as the right on that, both sides are vicious and unforgiving even though they'd claim otherwise. Personally, I'm tired of excuses from both extremes, and the double standards.

Alcohol is a drug.

@snytiger6 I don't deny that, but it takes a considerable amount of alcohol to get to a point where one experiences hallucinations etc, whereas a few drops of say, LSD could send one tripping the rift in no time. Alcohol may fall under the same category (depressant drug I believe), but alcohol and oral drugs can react differently from person to person.

On a side note, at one point in my life I could throw-back quite a bit of the hard stuff in a single sitting, and did not experience a heavily intoxicated effect. While I never experimented with recreational drugs nor ever had to take alot of prescription/OTC drugs, I know I would have been trippin' far easier on said drugs than alcohol ever did to me.

@SpikeTalon She said she was on a "sedative" which would be a depressant. Depressants (mostly) work like alcohol does on the brain, as far as behavior goes.

Alcohol caused delusions are caused when a person addicted to alcohol starts going into withdrawal. Alcohol itself doesn't cause delusions unless a person has a dual diagnosis such as schizophrenia. For some schizophrenics alcohol increases their delusions.

she is guilty of telling the truth while white. and in an unguarded moment of honest outrage.

now drown in this sea of Orwellian new speak

this country is insane and agnostic makes a fitting vanguard for it

You spelled "being racist" wrong.

Being an apologist for racism is sane?

Just another racist bigot who got caught being a racist bigot. ☹️

And, I’ll bet, a “GoodChristian”.

Also, as a resident of Louisiana, I have to say, "Of course, Louisiana...." 🤦♀️ Not too many years ago we had a justice of the peace who refused to marry an interracial couple, and when called out for his racism, said he couldn't possibly be racist because he not only has black friends, but he has them over to his house and let's them use his bathroom!

Well doesn't all of that generosity and tolerance qualify him as a great humanitarian and lover of all black folks? Snark! Lots of racists are willing to make some "exceptions", for minority members they feel are "better behaved" or more "acceptable" in their appearance, social or economic standing, etc. Doesn't change the white person from being racist or a general asshole...

@TomMcGiverin exactly. Even dating, being married to or having kids with a person of color doesn't mean you aren't racist. Look at Thomas Jefferson.

@JonnaBononna Yup, having some exceptions doesn't prove a thing. Who you ally with politically and financially does.

How white of him…

While I’m compassionate enough to forgive mistakes, judges must be held to a much higher standard than others, after all there job is sentence others for their mistakes

I agree with you.

Without a doubt.

My late father was a judge for almost all of his legal career and he was keenly aware of this need to be above reproach in his personal life, because of his position.

Racist cunt

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 15, 2021

Every person of color who has ever appeared in a courtroom where she presided did not get a fair trial. She needs to be removed immediately and every case re-tried.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 15, 2021

I agree. It just let her racist views out.

Fuck her!

Off with her head!

I have heard excuses all my life for people that act like assholes when they are on drugs or drunk, and I don't buy them, because chemicals that release inhibitions simply let out more of who someone truly is inside. In other words, you have to be an asshole to begin with, for chemicals to cause you to act like one. For example, people who are truly nice and kind, tend to be happy, friendly drunks when they get drunk, not mean-spirited or nasty.

In this case, her inner racist and bigot were released for all to see, along with her inhibitions...

Yeah, NO.

I'm really tired of bullshit excuses.

Typical “Christian” approach to living.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.