Agnostic.com

11 51

An angel even an atheist can believe in!

TheMiddleWay 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

National treasure

…..and Keith Richard’s grand daughter

Happy Birthday Betty 🎂 ❤❤❤

Who is that? And what is she known for?

@TheMiddleWay Happy Birthday to her! What did she act in?

@TheMiddleWay Never watched that.

Nice! She always seemed pretty cool to me. From what I've heard of her the religious world would consider her a "sinner", which makes her even cooler in my world. Happy early birthday Betty.

Most of the religious hypocrites in my world have done much worse than Betty! I love her. She is strong and intelligent, and brilliantly funny.

@Serenityseeker agreed!

Best wishes for the season.

you too sweetie

Tah DAHHH...😂...a tradition in our house since 2002...😁

She is both

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 21, 2021

That is perfect!

. . . angel (perhaps metaphorically)
. . . atheist ?
I don't think so

"No life will ever be without struggle. And we can easily let fear, worry, and hurt rob us of the joy God has for us."'

[godupdates.com]

[answers.com]

You have to remember the time she was born and grew up. Religion was drummed into her hard.
She is still from what I have heard a lovely person and I would be happy to put her on the top of the tree.

@Budgie I liked every show I watched that she was in, and have no problems with her person/personality/whatever. I agree with "lovely person".

I don't know why any of that has anything to do with atheism/"An angel even an atheist can believe in"

@Budgie I love Betty White. She was married to Allen Luden and he died. She never re-married. They were Jewish. Other than this I know nothing and do not know what religion was "drummed into her hard." I have been told that she is a very nice person.

She also happens to have witnessed the crucifixion.

wishing you a White xmas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.