Agnostic.com

10 18

I'm sentimental, what can I say. 😉

Druvius 8 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

By the way, don't get too complacent. She'll probably appeal and the verdict will be overturned, or she'll go to jail for a bit and then get released by another court. Remember Bill Cosby? At worse she'll be out by 2024 when the TrumpTatorship is fully installed and she'll get a pardon, as a reward for not fingering Trump and the other big names in old Jeff's circle. It's America: you have to look ahead and see the bigger corrupt picture of class and power there.

Isn't finishing other's sentences obsessive control freak behaviour?

Yes I think that at least one of them , probably both, was into that.

Just a pity her coward of a partner, did not have the courage to face his.

Because he committed "suicide" right? While the cameras were turned off..... while the guards were away for an inexplicably long time, though they've now signed agreements to keep quiet...in a high security prison... while being a high security prisoner.... and there was rope around for him to do it....and no none heard or saw anything... Of course. Haven't you heard the phrase, " and if you believe that, then you'd believe Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide" ?

@David1955 Who knows ? I would not get into conspiracy theories over something so trivial. Don't forget there are at least four possibles, suicide, murder, assisted suicide, and enabled suicide.

@Fernapple I don't call the very real possibility that the US class and power structure of the US killed a prison inmate to protect the rich and the well connected politically trivial. On the other hand, being the US, it is not surprising;

@David1955 Very true, but as to trivial, that depends with what you compare it to. The death of one small component of a corrupt and morally bankrupt class, in a decaying republic, to keep him silent, is hardly new, there have been thousands of those, in hundreds of decadent states across the world from ancient times. And in the time it took him to choke, many hundreds of children died of poor food, water and heathcare all across the world.

@Fernapple In that global context, yes. But in the context of this case, the line decision making that led to him being eliminated is not trivial. It's appalling.

@David1955 True. Who knows what he knew? Some of which may have been deadly to the regime, there is no doubt that they certainly had motive, but did they get him or did he off himself before they could, that is still not proved.

@David1955 That was my first thought when I heard he was dead! "Follow those guards...."

@Fernapple how can something be 'proved' when there hasn't been a proper investigation and guards and others have been silenced? Come on man! It stinks. Even mainstream US media -- the propaganda channels of the US class and power system -- could stop people on their networks saying it looked dirty.

I disagree. It's interrupting and acting disrespectful.

Brilliant

So good. I wonder how long that dude had that loaded, ready to go.

may be, but its mighty close to pancakes.

BRILLIANT! The best laugh I've had today!

What a lovely story, better than Ryan Oneal's movie. The difference here is Epstein died first. What did she not do for him? She fucked, brought girls for him, cared about him, gave him company in high class parties, won his confidence, possibly helped in business deals, brought own money to the relationships, brought high class contacts like Prince Andrew, Clinton, Bill Gates in the US and UK, brought social and political influence.... more than most women do for their men including life-long husbands who love and provide for decades.

The funny thing here is that this goes around among the rich, resourceful and powerful everywhere but only the 'caught' are guilty. Epstein was singled out because he was exposed. How many decades they kept doing their deeds for? 10, 20, 30 years? Be assured there will be nothing more that will come out. Maybe a book or two and movie on his story but no more facts of how wide his and her crimes were. We all doubt whether he really hanged himself in jail. Now I have to be careful about my life because the powerful will think I know too much.

And it's already started
[abc.net.au]

@David1955

I had no doubt about her appealing and fighting to the end. I am even surprised that she was arrested. All big guys were involved, why aren't hey called in the witness stand?

Like, "Hey, can you find me....
-- another young girl? Sure Jeff."

Like that?

What kind would you like this time darling master Jeff? Blonde, red head, small boobs, big boobs, bubble butt, virgin, accommodating?

@St-Sinner He was a boot fetishist ... who knew? 😉

@Druvius

Compared to the billions, girls, mansions, yachts, boats he had... he liked feet?

I corrected the spelling.

Then there's the sentence that Epstein didn't finish because he died.

@Lorajay you mean 'committed suicide' .

@David1955 Shee…it! Someone’s going to say that like the young Reagan he didn’t fear burning in Hell.

@Lorajay

Can you please elaborate? My curiosity has peaked. 🙂

@St-Sinner I'm at a loss for words.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.