Agnostic.com

44 13

LINK Ted Cruz: Americans Have No Right To Masturbate

Listen up, boys and girls. Eduardo has an important message.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments (26 - 44)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The race is close. Here is the link to donate to Beto so he can beat Cruz.

[betofortexas.com]

I'm still waiting for him to be caught touching himself at a playground. How this guy made it so far in life is beyond me

Of course they don't! (That is the Right of Canadians, but not Americas)

Seems like a YouTube challenge is in order here........ Just saying ???

Groan..
I protest, but would pay to watch and laugh!

Then a retraction:
[patheos.com]

I'm so relieved! (He's still a Jerk-Off & an Ass!)

He flip flops like a freaking fish.

So does this mean he is pro-prostitute, maybe he can get it in Medicare or Medicaid for us. Better yet he should push for a Federal law to add to the statement, 'entitled by the creator to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness and free massage parlor visits.

Oh damn it, I'm an outlaw.

That mean every mother who has caught her teenage boy filling his sock has to report him to the cops ? Awwwwkkwwaarddd. ,!!!

I had difficulty following the link. But the comment attached to your post explains that the source for this information is a former college roommate of his. Therefore, it makes sense to conclude that he harbored this silly view when he was in college. He probably acquired it from his unhinged preacher dad and outgrew it. Unfortunately he remains a thumper at heart.

@VictoriaNotes Wow!

Gee, & I always thought he was a major Jerk-Off!

Seguro que es pajero.........

Guess I'm not an American, then.

Cruz can stick it in his ear, or where the sun don't shine.

I highly doubt it's big enough to reach his ear...

More masturbation, less shooting each other!

I thought he was one of the first people to buy a RealDoll...

What a douchebag Cruz is.

I have read he was the most hated person in congress even among his own party. This is another example of someone using their "beliefs" to cover up a lack of abilities. He is a huge scam artist and now I hear he is starting to support tRump! Maybe with many of use aware of how bad the republicans are we will toss him wit the rest of the garbage.

How dare he take my rights away to masturbate. I want another amendment that enshrines it in the constitution.

NO RIGHT ? Okay LEFT HAND from now on...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.