Agnostic.com

3 9

I have amazing friends. Got a call today and a friend offered to pay for my dentures and four thousand dollars to pay for my deductible for a operation. He previously offered a loan and I had to turn him down. Now he wants to give me seven thousand to make my life better. .....I'm crying.........

PondartIncbendog 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are such a good guy. Accept help from those who love you & are able to express love at the time of your greatest need. I sent a large sum of money to several people who had blessed me with a great favor in the past when monies were not so plentiful. Now that I am financially secure, I can share my good fortune. A thank you was never necessary. Accept the gift from the giver. It provides us with great joy to be able to help those we love.

I really can't. These are great people I don't want to lose as friends. Part of the problem is the VA is totally useless and I can't afford the deductible on Medicare. Six months later and I still haven't seen a neurologist for a stroke I had in June.

@PondartIncbendog You may lose them by not surviving. How painful would that be for them. Can you compensate for their help later? Money is not the only manner by which compensation can be arranged. Your health is an exception to refusing monetary gifts. This is urgent. Just some things to think about.

I hear ya. People I do not know that talk with accents call me and want to have me give their medical coverage a try. They say I might be missing something but I explain I am not paying anything now. You cannot get better than free. You can't beat free. Some of them claim they now cover dentures but I already have $2000 dentures. Last night one called me about my final expense plan. Sorry. I got that covered already. Then they have balls enough to tell you this crap all ended on December 7th. It did not. That was Pearl Harbor. Now we have these calls living on in infamy.

Whhhhat?

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing. Keep us posted, please.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.