Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK US intelligence: Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine's Deputy PM thinks Putin is bluffing, essentially. This might all be a show simply to warn Ukraine against joining NATO. I hope so.

rainmanjr 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fear the Biden administration is plotting something. The fact that Obama's Nazi coup in Ukraine handed Crimea to Russia still rankles in the Pentagon. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

Ukraine is massing on the Russian border. I think after Iraq, Afghanistan (left lots of equip with failed state), the "civil uprisings" in Libya and Syria that Russia is determined not to see NATO bringing "freedom" to Ukraine as well.
Does not look good and don't forget the Chinese. If they plan to take Taiwan, then a major distraction in Ukraine would be the time to do it. Israel will probably also use the distraction to advantage militarily.
It's all there. Not looking good.

@puff The amazing thing too from us Vietnam generation ... when did US Intelligence agencies magically turn into reliable sources?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.