Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK DeSantis' proposed election police force alarms voting rights advocates - CNNPolitics

(No doubt the "voting police" will be used to intimidate people of color)

(CNN)Florida could become the first state in the country with a dedicated police force to investigate election fraud under a proposal that has become a top priority of Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The proposal has concerned voting rights advocates, local election officials and Democrats, who fear the scope of this police force's new mandate could lead to voter intimidation. If approved, the new office would have a 52-member team, including 20 sworn police officers, to "investigate, detect, apprehend, and arrest anyone for an alleged violation" of election laws.

snytiger6 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is total woke shit. hypocritical, ignorance.

Many states, including New York, never disbanded their citizen squads after WW2.

Can you back that up with a source? I could not find any reference online to substantiate your claims of "citizen squads" as pertaining to "election police" or monitoring elections.

Mini-me is a piece of work.

My guess is this is based on SOP in Russia.

Trump lost and dumb fuckers need to get over it. Not rig for next time and show how racist repubs are.

Yeah, I remember in 2016, when Trump won, they said "you lost get over it." Yet in 2020, when they lost, they cant' seem to get over it themselves.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.