Agnostic.com

11 20

I've seen plenty of these, but never a two-tone version.

hankster 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mutant

[plunketts.net]

That is an asian lady beetle, they're not ladybugs, there is a difference.

Excellent reference.

There several or more restaurants in London that serve insects as the main part of the menu.

[squaremeal.co.uk]

enough ketchup and you can eat almost anything

@hankster Indeed, probably how sauces orginated in the era before refrigeration. On long sea voyages meat was buried in barrels of salt and I daresay some kind of sauce made it palatable. Doubtless, had ketchup been around it would have been a winner...

@ASTRALMAX tasty...[asor.org]

Probably a result of breeding with another species of ladybug.

They stink , & stain your clothes , & they will bite you . They are a real problem in Kentucky .
Lady bugs are cute at first , until you find out about any of these , then they are just Pine Beetles ! 😬

Dougy Level 7 Jan 21, 2022

Evolution at work. The big question is what will it's young look like.

pinstripes

Umm I assume we are talking about the tiny insect like creature near the hole?
What is is?

There is no hole.

@hankster Now I can see it sort of like those pictures of plates that are either upside down or rightside up. Some sort of ladybug.

the ones here in Florida actually will bite you

They stink , & stain your clothes , & they will bite you . They are a real problem in Kentucky .
Lady bugs are cute at first , until you find out about any of these , then they are just Pine Beetles ! 😬

@Gwendolyn2018 I grew up in Southern California thinking they were cute little bugs and never got bit, imagine my surprise when I found one on my arm here in Florida and the little basterd bit the hell out of my arm, lol

Must have spent some time around a 5G tower or something.

That's so cool!

Stylin’!

skado Level 9 Jan 20, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.