Agnostic.com

5 3

International Space Station to crash down to Earth in 2031

[bbc.com]

xenoview 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Skylab 2.0

I have Zero doubt that in the interval (15 years!) between now & then "remodeling & repowering" solutions will be found & implemented, and/or any entirely new one built based on all we have learned from this one, then this one can be "imploded" like an obsolete building.

Too bad, I watch it flyover often, if you google ISS spot you can sign up for email notifications. I caught a case of gee whiz outer space as a kid and never outgrew it.

Russians don't want the expense of space right now. They'll get back to that later. The missile which blew up the satellite may have been a test for one on the ISS. The debris was a problem, though.

ISS should be sold to Musk, Bezos, Lockheed, or the Russians... whoever wants it. Stupid to just wasted it. Surely it can be lofted to a higher orbit.

. . . hmmm, you might want to 're'think that 😛

[quora.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.