Agnostic.com

12 9

Not even two months in to 2022, ladies and gentlemen, and we already have a legitimate contender for the 'dumbest fucking post of the year' award. How incredibly fuckin' stupid do you have to be to still be talking about locking Hillary up while thinking everything happening to Trump is lies?

ChestRockfield 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That group is proof that not all atheists come to enlightenment through reason.

For sure. The problem with equating atheism and intelligence is that really stupid people could have simply been raised without religion.

Just sad.......and scary.

JeffMurray <---- completely detached from reality

Leetx Level 7 Feb 16, 2022

Ummm, I read some of your posts and you used to be VERY anti-Trump. What changed?

@ Leetz it is Sarcasm

@AnneWimsey I don't understand what that dude's problem is...

oops. I didn't catch the sarcasm. thought you were from the Conservative Atheist . @JeffMurray

So fucking stupid

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 16, 2022

Yeah, SeriousReason consistently says some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Don't know how that fuckin' dude even makes it out of his house every day.

@JeffMurray is the assistant that helps feed him bribeable?

This is bashing, the mentally challenged are entitled to their own forum. (Sometimes I wish that the pubs bashing pantsuits had the courage to wear suits without pants, but McConnell's legs)

I wish they had their own site.

@JeffMurray So do they but tech is hard

The minute I read this I told myself that this man listens to Dan Bongino on the radio every day.

The best thing we can do is support their causes financially. She is selling "But her emails" hats now. An easy google to find if interested.

Love that.

There’s plenty to disparage the Clintons for such as Hillary’s usage of the term “superpredators” for black kids in context of the infamous crime bill that Bill was all for, Bill’s support for the death penalty, banking deregulation, and workfare, Bill’s disturbing dog-whistle appearance at Stone Mountain during his first presidential campaign, their support for Third Way centrism, Hillary’s support for invading Iraq…

But the “kill people” invokes the mythical Clinton body count that was a trope of the right. The Clintons aren’t great, but on their worst day they shine compared to the orange turd. ‘Lock her up’ was a projection perhaps intended to deflect attention from Trump’s own lockability.

To her credit Hillary’s ‘deplorables basket’ was prescient when Jan 6th events are taken into account.

Sadly, there's a new way to assess politicians. Will they or won't they try to end democracy in the United States and become a dictator?

Truly a classic specimen. One lie after another like a machine gun. That's their strategy. One could go back and try to expose each lie, but they don't care, they're on to the next one. It's a cult, and more dangerous for it. The takehome is that evolution in the marketplace of ideas doesn't work when Fox exerts a monopoly hypnotic control. Those programmed by Murdoch & company become devoted to being malign actors. It's not just mass hypnosis, but very much also mass psychosis. Parroting strings of lies is their speaking in tongues and having a fit on the floor.

Republicon Dittoheads, just repeating the wall to wall talking points on Fox and Fascists. All because the Twitler house of cards is collapsing. Adorable.

What? You don't follow Agolf Twittler. 🙂

• The Repubs have been trying to find something on the Clintons for over forty years, they have come up empty every time. One the other hand the orange one has done many crimes for which he is about to get arrested for. When someone says lockherup, I hear lockhimup and throw away the key.

They just don't get tired of stomping on her. She consumes them in much the same way 45 consumes us but he's actually guilty of crimes. They found a real life mirror image of how they perceive her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.